Thursday 12 August 2010

WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS, TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS...

Well it's been a while, hasn't it?
As many of you know, I (and my better half Jackie) have recently relocated from Farnborough to the village of Mapplewell in South Yorkshire. On top of that my lovely daughter Jal recently got married, so most of my time has been taken up with first the move, and then the wedding. Now that both are over, I can finally get back to my irregular blog.
There will be a few changes here over the few weeks. I'm going to introduce Amazon links to items I review, so you can find them easily. I was in two minds whether to do this. On the one hand, any time somebody orders something through Amazon using the links, it generates a little extra income for us, but at the same time I don't want to take sales away from local comic shops for they are the lifeblood of our business. I leave the choice in your hands, but please support your local comic shop (if, indeed, you still have one).
The other change will be the occasional competition on here. Not sure what form they'll take yet, but I'll come up with something...
I'll be back very shortly with the first of my new reviews, so I'll see you all soon.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment